CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which one does not match with perimeter security devices ?
(a) Barbed Wire Fence (b) Electrified Fence
(c) Material Gate (d) Barriers
2. Identify the place where entry is restricted for security reasons.
(a) Malls (b) Hospitals
(c) Institutions (d) All of the above
3. In case of breakdown or malfunction of the access system, which device will sound alarm ?
(a) Controller (b) Central Processing Unit
(c) Biometric Reader (d) None of the above
4. Which device converts audio signals into electrical pulses for amplification ?
(a) Amplifier (b) Microphone
(c) Speaker (d) Operator console
5. Which Section of IPC, 1860 states that ‘‘Nothing is an offence which is done in right of private defence’’ ?
(a) Section 100 (b) Section 99
(c) Section 97 (d) Section 96
6. For ensuring the safety and success of the patrol at night, which one of the following is not suitable ?
(a) Use the torch frequently for observing the objects.
(b) Do not use strong perfumes or talcum powders.
(c) Do not smoke while on a patrol duty.
(d) Stay away from the glass windows, barbed wire fencing and obstacles.
7. Which is not a prominent type of aggressive crowd ?
(a) Strikes (b) Political demonstrations
(c) Religious processions (d) Gheraos
8. In which places do the visitors not furnish their details ?
(a) Factory (b) Government office
(c) Mall (d) Private office
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›