Read and download CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Security have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Security grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Security available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Security Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Security Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019
Security Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which one does not match with perimeter security devices ?
(a) Barbed Wire Fence (b) Electrified Fence
(c) Material Gate (d) Barriers
2. Identify the place where entry is restricted for security reasons.
(a) Malls (b) Hospitals
(c) Institutions (d) All of the above
3. In case of breakdown or malfunction of the access system, which device will sound alarm ?
(a) Controller (b) Central Processing Unit
(c) Biometric Reader (d) None of the above
4. Which device converts audio signals into electrical pulses for amplification ?
(a) Amplifier (b) Microphone
(c) Speaker (d) Operator console
5. Which Section of IPC, 1860 states that ‘‘Nothing is an offence which is done in right of private defence’’ ?
(a) Section 100 (b) Section 99
(c) Section 97 (d) Section 96
6. For ensuring the safety and success of the patrol at night, which one of the following is not suitable ?
(a) Use the torch frequently for observing the objects.
(b) Do not use strong perfumes or talcum powders.
(c) Do not smoke while on a patrol duty.
(d) Stay away from the glass windows, barbed wire fencing and obstacles.
7. Which is not a prominent type of aggressive crowd ?
(a) Strikes (b) Political demonstrations
(c) Religious processions (d) Gheraos
8. In which places do the visitors not furnish their details ?
(a) Factory (b) Government office
(c) Mall (d) Private office
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Security Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|