Read and download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper All India with answers 2017 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper All India with answers 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Vipin Taneja has completed his Masters degree in Computer Science from IIT, Delhi. He thought of an attractive economic idea which could be implemented to create a business, earn profits and ensure further growth. The idea was to link the different restaurants with the Indian railway network so that while travelling, the railway passengers can order food as per their liking.List any two elements of the concept discussed above.
2. Air India is planning to expand its flights to Pakistan and Afghanistan over the next five years. Enumerate any two political factors that it should consider as per the PESTEL Model’s for the sale.
3. Distinguish between “Partnership and Private Limited Company” on the basis of maximum number of members.
4. It is a process which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value. It takes persistent effort to work out analytically the details of the enterprise or service, to develop marketing strategies, to organise finances and strategize operations.Identify the process.
5. Define ‘business’.
6. Nayan has just passed his Senior Secondary Examination from a CBSE affiliated school. He wanted to start his own business but was undecided about the nature of the business to be started. One day, during the morning walk, his grandfather fell down in the park and was injured. He observed that his grandfather often forgot to take his medicines. He thought that the same problem may be faced by other old people. He thought to develop a walking stick for old people that could be fitted with some electronic devices connected to the mobile phones of the members of their families which could indicate the location of the old people when they go outside their homes. He also thought to fit a timer in the stick that could remind them about the time of taking their medicines.
Identify and state the meaning of the concept described in the above para that helped Nayan in structuring his idea of solving the problem.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper All India with answers 2017
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›