Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019
Hindustani Music Vocal Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write the definition of Alankar, Varna and Kan.
2. Throw light on the necessity of Classification of Ragas in Indian classical music.
3. Give a brief introduction of Sangeet Ratnakar.
Throw light on the relationship of Shruti and Swara as discussed in ‘Sangeet Parijat’.
4. Write the important features of Raga Bageshri along with two alaps.
Write a short note on the life sketch and contribution of any one of the following to the development of Indian classical music :
(a) Ustad Abdul Karim Khan
(b) Ustad Faiyaz Khan
(c) Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan
5. Write the theka of Jhaptal or Rupak along with its Dugun.
6. Write a Drut Khyal with notation in any Raga prescribed in your syllabus.
7. Recognise the two ragas and elaborate them in at least 25 swaras each :
(a) Ga Ma Dha Ni Dha Ma
(b) Ga Ma Dha Ni Dha Ma
8. What is meant by the Time Theory of Ragas ?
Write short notes on any two of the following :
Varna, Murchhana, Alap, Meend
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|