Read and download CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write the definition of Alankar, Varna and Kan.
2. Throw light on the necessity of Classification of Ragas in Indian classical music.
3. Give a brief introduction of Sangeet Ratnakar.
Throw light on the relationship of Shruti and Swara as discussed in ‘Sangeet Parijat’.
4. Write the important features of Raga Bageshri along with two alaps.
Write a short note on the life sketch and contribution of any one of the following to the development of Indian classical music :
(a) Ustad Abdul Karim Khan
(b) Ustad Faiyaz Khan
(c) Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan
5. Write the theka of Jhaptal or Rupak along with its Dugun.
6. Write a Drut Khyal with notation in any Raga prescribed in your syllabus.
7. Recognise the two ragas and elaborate them in at least 25 swaras each :
(a) Ga Ma Dha Ni Dha Ma
(b) Ga Ma Dha Ni Dha Ma
8. What is meant by the Time Theory of Ragas ?
Write short notes on any two of the following :
Varna, Murchhana, Alap, Meend
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Vocal Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›