CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Describe the evolution of the Indian National Flag and the symbolic significance of the forms and colours used in its present form.
2. Appreciate any of the following miniature-paintings included in your course of study, duly based on its (i) Name of the painter/Sub-School,
(ii) Medium & technique, (iii) Subject-matter, and (iv) Composition :
(a) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana (Mughal School)
(b) Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia and Amir Khusro (Deccani School)
3. Which are the human life-values and emotions shown in any of the following artworks of Contemporary (Modern) Indian Art ? Explain briefly :
(a) The Vulture (a painting done by Kamlesh Dutt Pande)
(b) Of Walls (a graphic-print done by Anupam Sud)
(c) Chatturmukhi (a sculpture done by Aekka Yadagiri Rao)
4. Evaluate the aesthetic-grandeur of any of the following miniature-paintings duly based on aesthetic-parameters :
(a) Maru-Ragini (Rajasthani School)
(b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
5. Identify any relevant painting included in your course of study, comprising of the following features and explain them in that painting accordingly :
(a) The tendency of composing crowded scenes involving too many forms and figures in the Mughal miniature-paintings.
(b) The representation of the landscapic background with typical Deccani hills in the Deccani miniature-paintings.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›