Read and download CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Describe the evolution of the Indian National Flag and the symbolic significance of the forms and colours used in its present form.
2. Appreciate any of the following miniature-paintings included in your course of study, duly based on its (i) Name of the painter/Sub-School,
(ii) Medium & technique, (iii) Subject-matter, and (iv) Composition :
(a) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana (Mughal School)
(b) Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia and Amir Khusro (Deccani School)
3. Which are the human life-values and emotions shown in any of the following artworks of Contemporary (Modern) Indian Art ? Explain briefly :
(a) The Vulture (a painting done by Kamlesh Dutt Pande)
(b) Of Walls (a graphic-print done by Anupam Sud)
(c) Chatturmukhi (a sculpture done by Aekka Yadagiri Rao)
4. Evaluate the aesthetic-grandeur of any of the following miniature-paintings duly based on aesthetic-parameters :
(a) Maru-Ragini (Rajasthani School)
(b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
5. Identify any relevant painting included in your course of study, comprising of the following features and explain them in that painting accordingly :
(a) The tendency of composing crowded scenes involving too many forms and figures in the Mughal miniature-paintings.
(b) The representation of the landscapic background with typical Deccani hills in the Deccani miniature-paintings.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›