Read and download CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Painting have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Painting grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Painting available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Painting Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Painting Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019
Painting Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Describe the evolution of the Indian National Flag and the symbolic significance of the forms and colours used in its present form.
2. Appreciate any of the following miniature-paintings included in your course of study, duly based on its (i) Name of the painter/Sub-School,
(ii) Medium & technique, (iii) Subject-matter, and (iv) Composition :
(a) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana (Mughal School)
(b) Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia and Amir Khusro (Deccani School)
3. Which are the human life-values and emotions shown in any of the following artworks of Contemporary (Modern) Indian Art ? Explain briefly :
(a) The Vulture (a painting done by Kamlesh Dutt Pande)
(b) Of Walls (a graphic-print done by Anupam Sud)
(c) Chatturmukhi (a sculpture done by Aekka Yadagiri Rao)
4. Evaluate the aesthetic-grandeur of any of the following miniature-paintings duly based on aesthetic-parameters :
(a) Maru-Ragini (Rajasthani School)
(b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
5. Identify any relevant painting included in your course of study, comprising of the following features and explain them in that painting accordingly :
(a) The tendency of composing crowded scenes involving too many forms and figures in the Mughal miniature-paintings.
(b) The representation of the landscapic background with typical Deccani hills in the Deccani miniature-paintings.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Painting Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|