(Employability Skills) (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. __________ is a form of communication that allows students to put their feelings and ideas on paper.
2. Define Antisocial.
3. How can books act as source of motivation to an individual ?
4. A __________ is a systematic display of information.
5. Define ‘team building’.
6. __________ is also referred as ‘New experience economy’.
(A) Green tourism
(B) Green job
(C) Green transport
(D) Green products
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each :
7. What is meant by Active Listening ?
8. List any two ways to run a slide show.
9. State any two unique features of a self-motivated person.
10. How does recycling material help to save resources ?
11. What is meant by ‘Stress Management’ ?
(Subject Skills) (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each :
12. List any two mobile banking services.
13. ___________ are means of paying for goods, services or products via a text message sent from a mobile phone.
14. Give the full form of PIN.
15. ___________ office manages risk and IT resources for the bank.
16. Officers holding keys to the Drill door of the vault are called vault ___________ .
17. TPP stands for ___________ .
18. A bill of exchange was drawn on 30th July, 2019 payable 30 days after date. What will be the date of its maturity ?
19. In case of short-term loans, interest rates are ___________ than interest rate for long-term loans.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Banking Compartment Question Paper 2020.