Read and download CBSE Class 12 Floriculture Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Floriculture have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Floriculture grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Floriculture available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Floriculture Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Floriculture Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Floriculture Question Paper 2019
Floriculture Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Floriculture Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define commercial floriculture. Name the location of international flower market. Name five cut flowers which occupy a major place in the international flower market. Name five traditional flowers grown in India from centuries.
2. Business associated with floriculture is more remunerative than any other branch of agriculture. Name five components directly associated with commercial floriculture.
3. Describe briefly the outdoor room concept while landscaping a home. Name five functions of home landscaping.
4. Write briefly on any ten of the following :
(v) Names of CAD system types
(vi) Dethatching of lawn
(viii) Watering in indoor plants
(ix) Gulkand or Rose water
(x) Epiphytic orchids
(xi) Vegetative propagation of Lily (Lilium)
(xii) Terrestrial orchids
5. Write briefly on any five of the following :
(i) Ikebana flower arrangement
(ii) Cut greens
(iv) Air drying (for dry flowers)
(vi) Press drying
(vii) Nageire flower arrangement
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Floriculture Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|