Mohiniyattam Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Mohiniyattam Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Mohiniyattam Question Paper 2019
Mohiniyattam Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Mohiniyattam Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write elaborately about various art forms of Kerala. Differentiate them as classical, folk, ritual and performing arts. Also mention the characteristic features of each art form.
2. What are Astha Nayikas ? Name all and explain any one in detail.
3. Differentiate between each of the following pairs :
Tandava – Lasya
Nritta – Natya
Lokadharmi – Natyadharmi
Mohiniyattam – Kathakali
4. Write the Hasta Mudras of the following :
(c) Manmada (Kamadeva)
5. Select one most appropriate answer for each of the following questions :
(a) Percussion instrument used in Kathak is
(Kalari, Chenda, Pakhawaj, Tabla)
(b) Aadi taal is known as
(Tripada, Chembada, Khanda, Chappu)
(c) Megdhoot and Ritusamhara are the works of
(Bhasa, Shankaracharya, Kalidasa)
(d) Sopana Sangeetham was introduced to Mohiniyattam by which scholar ?
(Kalamandalam Kalyankutty Amma, Kavalam Narayana Panicker, Vallathol Narayana Menon)
(e) The hailed art form of Kerala is
(Patayani, Theyyam, Kalari)
(f) Which art form was known as ‘Sadir’ ?
(Mohiniyattam, Bharatanatyam, Odissi)
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Mohiniyattam Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|