Read and download CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Describe artha as a purusārtha.
2. In Jainism, what is meant by syādvāda ?
3. According to Descartes, what is the main characteristic of mind ?
4. What is meant by the Buddhist concept of pratityasamutpāda ?
5. What does the notion of aparigraha mean in Jainism ?
6. State the principle underlying ‘Divine Command Theory’.
7. What does the term ‘virtue’ mean ?
8. Define Kant’s notion of ‘good will’.
9. Describe the main characteristic of feminist epistemology.
10. What is the underlying principle of retributive theory of punishment ?
11. Enumerate the four asramas.
12. What is Nyaya’s conception of God ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›