Download CBSE Sample Papers for class 10 with Solutions, NCERT Solutions for class 10 all subjects, last year Boards question papers with solutions, study material as per latest syllabus, guidelines, examination pattern issued by NCERT and CBSE, students can download study material in pdf for free, Click on the subjects links below to access study material
click on tabs below for class 10 subject wise sample papers and last year solved question papers, printable worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts, chapter wise study notes, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), test papers. Also, Download Class 10 Social Science Syllabus in PDF Form.
Who can take admission in class 10 ?
Admission in Class 10 can be given to a student who
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 from an institution affiliated to CBSE;
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 and has obtained minimum qualifying marks i.e. 33% from an Institution affiliated to any recognized Board recognized by the Education Department of the Government of the State/ U. T. in which such an institution is located.
- The Chairman, CBSE shall have the powers to allow change of school for better academic performance, medical reasons etc. to avoid undue hardship to the candidate(s). In case of all such admissions, the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
What is the minimum attendance required to appear in Board Exams ?
- Minimum 75% attendance is required to appear in Board examinations.
- Attendance will be calculated as on 1st January of the Academic session.
- Shortage of attendance cases received in the concerned Regional Office upto 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12 will only be considered by the Board.
- No case will be accepted after 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12.
How to obtain Duplicate Mark-sheet/ Certificate:
- A candidate may obtain Duplicate/ Triplicate Certificate on submission of the following in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate:
- Submission of an application in the prescribed Form
- Payment of prescribed fee
- Publication of the notification of the loss/theft/mutilation in some leading newspaper of national level in Hindi or in English and submission of full page of said press clipping in original.
- Request of the candidate for issuance of Duplicate/Triplicate documents shall not be acceded to in the event that on verification of the documents with CBSE’s records, the said documents are found manipulated/forged/tampered with.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
The CBSE Science Challenge - 2020 Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. Scientific and technological developments contribute to progress and help improve our standards of living. By engaging with this...
As you are aware, Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to honour the Constitution and Republic of our country. Celebration of this occasion annually helps youth and children of our country to be aware of the significance of Indian Constitution, unity...
CBSE pioneered in providing digital academic documents through its academic repository called “Parinam Manjusha” and DigiLocker. As on now result data from 2004 till this year is available in the repository. Approx. 12 crores digital academic documents are available...
Tricks for Proper Utilization of Add-On 15 Minutes introduced in CBSE Board Exams The intend of this article is to share the best suggestions and guidelines to utilize the extra 15 minutes provided for reading the question paper in CBSE Board Examination. These extra...
BRICSMATH.COM is an annual International Online Competition in Mathematics, for students of classes I – XII of 07 BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam). The competition is held online on the website www.bricsmath.com and...