Download CBSE Sample Papers for class 10 with Solutions, NCERT Solutions for class 10 all subjects, last year Boards question papers with solutions, study material as per latest syllabus, guidelines, examination pattern issued by NCERT and CBSE, students can download study material in pdf for free, Click on the subjects links below to access study material
click on tabs below for class 10 subject wise sample papers and last year solved question papers, printable worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts, chapter wise study notes, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), test papers. Also, Download Class 10 Social Science Syllabus in PDF Form.
Who can take admission in class 10 ?
Admission in Class 10 can be given to a student who
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 from an institution affiliated to CBSE;
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 and has obtained minimum qualifying marks i.e. 33% from an Institution affiliated to any recognized Board recognized by the Education Department of the Government of the State/ U. T. in which such an institution is located.
- The Chairman, CBSE shall have the powers to allow change of school for better academic performance, medical reasons etc. to avoid undue hardship to the candidate(s). In case of all such admissions, the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
What is the minimum attendance required to appear in Board Exams ?
- Minimum 75% attendance is required to appear in Board examinations.
- Attendance will be calculated as on 1st January of the Academic session.
- Shortage of attendance cases received in the concerned Regional Office upto 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12 will only be considered by the Board.
- No case will be accepted after 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12.
How to obtain Duplicate Mark-sheet/ Certificate:
- A candidate may obtain Duplicate/ Triplicate Certificate on submission of the following in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate:
- Submission of an application in the prescribed Form
- Payment of prescribed fee
- Publication of the notification of the loss/theft/mutilation in some leading newspaper of national level in Hindi or in English and submission of full page of said press clipping in original.
- Request of the candidate for issuance of Duplicate/Triplicate documents shall not be acceded to in the event that on verification of the documents with CBSE’s records, the said documents are found manipulated/forged/tampered with.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
For 2021-22 CBSE has launched MCQ question-based examination for Term 1 & Term 2 board examinations. The entire syllabus has been divided into two parts each including 50% of the entire syllabus. To score well, students must practice as per the new CBSE term-wise...
Last year CBSE had to reduce the syllabus because of the pandemic situation but it was not very effective because there were no examinations. This year to avoid any confusion and conflict, CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus into term 1 and term 2. 50 percent of...
12th Board exams are an important part of students' lives. The marks obtained in the board exam decide the college in which one can study. In class 12 the syllabus of each and every subject increases vastly and it is difficult to cover up every point. In English also...
Unseen passages may contain one or many paragraphs. This is one of the important yet easy parts for a student to get marks. Students should thoroughly study and understand the passage to answer the related questions. The unseen passages are there just to test the...