Read and download CBSE Class 12 Basic Horticulture Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Basic Horticulture have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Basic Horticulture grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Basic Horticulture available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Basic Horticulture Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Basic Horticulture Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Basic Horticulture Question Paper 2019
Basic Horticulture Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Basic Horticulture Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
♦ Do as directed
1. Blanching is done at or above _________° Celsius temperature.
2. Commercial method of propagation of aonla in India is patch budding. (True/False)
3. Pasteurization is done at a temperature below ________° Celsius.
4. Sterilization is done at or above ________° Celsius temperature.
5. ________ propagation is essential for developing new varieties through hybridization.
6. The success percentage in guava multiplication through patch budding ranges from ________ to ________.
7. Commercial multiplication in peach and plum is done by _______ method.
8. RTS should have a minimum of ________ fruit pulp.
9. A solution of sugar in water is called as brine. (True/False)
10. Banana is propagated by ________.
11. Cleft grafting is also known as ________.
12. 2,4-D is a non-selective herbicide which is used to control narrow leaved weeds in horticultural crops. (True/False)
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Basic Horticulture Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|