SECTION A : Employability Skills
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. My grandmother likes to _________ (hear/listen) to the radio.
2. Name any two factors which shape our personality.
3. How is music a source of motivation ?
4. What should we do to control pollution ?
5. What do you understand by the term ‘Debate’ ?
6. Where is menu bar located in an Openoffice impress window ?
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each.
7. What are the tips to become an active listener ?
8. What are the sources of motivation ?
9. List some green jobs in the field of building construction.
10. How does a student develop in a special class ?
11. How can you close a presentation in a presentation software ?
SECTION B : Subject Skills (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each.
12. If power factor lags on a static load transformer then it
(A) Takes more current
(B) Takes less current
(C) Takes same current, less power
(D) Takes less current, more power
13. In an RLC circuit, the parallel voltages across resistance, capacitance and inductance are 80 volt, 100 volt and 160 volt respectively. What is the net voltage of the circuit ?
(A) 80 V
(B) 100 V
(C) 140 V
(D) 340 V
14. Which types of losses occur according to change in load ?
(C) Copper loss
(D) Core loss
15. Name of liquid used in breather of a transformer is
(D) Silica gel
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Electrical Technology Boards 2020 Question Paper.