Read and download CBSE Class 12 Derivative Market Operations Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Derivative Market Operations Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name any two popular international stock exchanges that trade in derivatives.
2. Why is Swap considered as forward contract ?
3. List any two macro economic factors that affect the index movement.
4. What is meant by a Good Index ?
5. A bought ABC stock 1000 @ Rs.100. How will he make complete hedging if Beta of stock is 1·2 ?
6. What is meant by partial hedging ?
7. Name the participant who buys future instead of spot contract in a bullish condition.
8. Which option strike leads to negative cash flow ?
9. B bought Rs.140 call option at premium Rs. 20. Spot trades at Rs. 145 on expiry. Find the time value of the option.
10. What is the maximum price of put option ?
11. What is meant by trigger price ?
12. Who is the approved user of the F&O segment ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Derivative Market Operations Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›