Read and download CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is a style line ? Give its diagram.
2. Give two examples of flat collars.
3. Give two precautions for using measuring tape while taking body measurements.
4. Name any two marking tools.
5. State the procedure for taking round hip measurement.
6. Define and illustrate Applied Pocket.
7. List the different ways of finishing necklines.
8. What are ‘pleats’ ?
9. Illustrate the symbols used for ‘on fold’ and ‘buttonhole’ in a pattern.
10. Define ‘dress forms.’
11. How much seam allowance is generally marked at side seams in a pattern ?
12. What do you understand by ‘line’ as an element of fit ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›