Basic Pattern Development Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019
Basic Pattern Development Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is a style line ? Give its diagram.
2. Give two examples of flat collars.
3. Give two precautions for using measuring tape while taking body measurements.
4. Name any two marking tools.
5. State the procedure for taking round hip measurement.
6. Define and illustrate Applied Pocket.
7. List the different ways of finishing necklines.
8. What are ‘pleats’ ?
9. Illustrate the symbols used for ‘on fold’ and ‘buttonhole’ in a pattern.
10. Define ‘dress forms.’
11. How much seam allowance is generally marked at side seams in a pattern ?
12. What do you understand by ‘line’ as an element of fit ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Basic Pattern Development Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|