CBSE Class 12 Capital Market Operations Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How can you invest in primary market ?
2. What is private placement of the New Issues ?
3. What does ‘Market Capitalisation Ratio’ measure ?
4. Define ‘Dominant Promoter Group’.
5. State the role of authorized dealer in the capital market.
6. List the documents required to affiliate the Sub-Broker under Trading Member (Broker).
7. What is meant by VSAT Trading Accessory ?
8. Give the meaning of capping of margin in ‘Buy Transaction’.
9. Define ‘Cross Margining’.
10. How is Extreme Loss Margin collected ?
11. Define ‘Systemic Risk’.
12. Define ‘Insider’ according to the provisions of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Capital Market Operations Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›