Read and download CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Music Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Music Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write in notation the charanam of a Kriti set in Nata or Mukhari raga.
2. Describe briefly the lakshanas of any two of the following ragas :
3. Sangita Sampradaya Pradarsini is a very valuable contribution of Subbarama Dikshitar to Karnatak music. Justify briefly.
4. Describe the life and contribution of Mysore Vasudevachar in 200 words.
5. Compare and contrast Padam and Javali in 150 words.
6. Enumerate the branches of Manodharma Sangita and explain any one briefly with suitable examples.
7. Briefly define and explain the Janaka-Janya system of classification of ragas.
8. Write short notes on the following :
(c) Bhashanga Raga
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Music Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›