CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Boards Question Paper Solved 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What do you mean by ‘Seeding’ ?
2. What do you mean by food intolerance ?
3. What is the main physiological cause of Asthma ?
4. What is Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) ?
5. What do you mean by Congenital Deformity ?
6. What is Bulimia ?
7. Explain the meaning of cardiac output.
8. What type of sports injury can be termed as ‘Laceration’ in sports ?
9. Which field of study in sports is called ‘Biomechanics’ ?
10. What do you mean by the term ‘Aggression’ in sports ?
11. What is coordinative ability ?
12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of food supplements for adolescents ? Write briefly.
13.Sushant was a good athlete. He used to practise regularly to achieve a position at the State level. But he could not get success. He got frustrated with his poor performance and started misbehaving with his teachers and friends in school. Due to depression and anxiety, he started taking drugs. The Principal counselled Sushant and called his parents.
They took him to a rehabilitation centre for treatment. After a few months, he recovered and came back home.
On the basis of above passage answer the following questions :
(a) Do you think that consuming drugs is a solution to emotion-focused problems ?
(b) What values are shown by the Principal ?
(c) What should be the attitude of the teachers and the parents after his recovery ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Boards Question Paper Solved 2018.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›