(Employability Skills) (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. Among the following, which one is an example of non-verbal communication ?
(A) Volume and tone
(D) Facial expression
2. State any two examples of emotional stability.
3. ___________ is the government official online money transfer app from Savings Bank Account.
(D) Google Pay
4. ______ is a benefit of e-banking that helps in conservation of the environment.
5. Individuals shall set _______ for themselves and diligently pursue them.
6. ___________ will promote the usage of eco-friendly raw materials and conserve energy.
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each :
7. Why is listening to a customer by the front office employee of a bank very important ?
8. State any two points of importance of self-motivation.
9. How can we reduce greenhouse gas emission by making some changes in our daily activities ?
10. State any two benefits of spreadsheet for a banker.
11. How does recycling create employment ?
(Subject Skills) (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each :
12. AML stands for ___________
13. CBS is a step towards enhancing customer convenience through ___________ and ___________ banking.
14. List any two online payment methods.
15. Who manages the clearing system of banks in India ? 1 16. ___________ is not a paper-based way of transferring money.
(B) Pay Order
(C) ECS Credit
(D) Withdrawal Slip
17. ___________ is responsible to take care of the customers’ needs and also get new customers for the bank.
18. A Bill of Exchange is drawn on 7th July, 2019, payable 30 days after the date. What will be the date of its maturity ?
19. In case of an overdraft account, interest is charged only on the ___________ amount.
20. Who is vested with the power to exercise control over banks in India ?
21. Banks prepare Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet on ___________ basis.
22. Which item is shown as the biggest amount on the income side of a bank’s Profit and Loss Account ?
23. On which date are the final accounts of banks in India prepared ?
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Banking Boards 2020 Question Paper.