SECTION A : Employability Skills
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. Which one out of the following is used as a shortcut to save a presentation ?
2. Which is regarded as a drive required to engage goal oriented behaviour ?
(A) Communication Skills
(B) Basic Personality
(C) Green Jobs
3. Which out of these is not a green job in Tourism ?
(A) Destination Management
(B) Destination Managers
(D) Recycling Waste Management
4. Which step out of the following is not a part of process of entrepreneurship ?
(A) Idea exploration
(B) Business planning
(C) Communication skills
(D) Data analysis
5. ________ demonstrates a desire of an individual to do his/her work without any external reward.
(A) Physiological Motivation
(B) Internal Motivation
(C) Psychological Motivation
(D) External Motivation
6. Which is the correct example for active listening ?
(C) Interrupting to ask questions
(D) Making appropriate facial expressions
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each.
7. List the sources of motivation and inspiration.
8. Mention the steps to insert shapes in a presentation.
9. What is meant by Goal Setting ? Explain it with an example.
10. State the steps for active listening skills.
11. Why is self-motivation important ? Explain
SECTION B : Subject Skills (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each.
12. This is the only element that generates revenue for an organisation and determines growth :
13. Which out of the following is not included in the components of a product ?
(A) Associated feature
(B) Core product
(D) Brand mark
14. Which ‘P’ is mostly used as a need-satisfying entity ?
15. Identify the starting point of distribution from the following :
(B) Facilitating agencies
16. The mechanism through which goods move from the manufacturer to the consumer is ________.
17. For an inelastic demand of products, which type of price will be fixed by you ?
(D) As decided by the Government
18. Promotion has to continuously ________ the customers of the brand and enforce customers’ loyalty.
(D) None of the above
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Marketing Boards 2020 Question Paper.