CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below.Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Questions given below are based on Macromedia Flash:
(a) What do you understand by timeline?
(b) Explain the usage of character panel.
(c) Differentiate between frame by frame animation and tweening animation.
2. Question given below are based on HTML:
a) What is the use of TEXTAREA ? write all the attribute of textarea.
b) Write the HTML code to generate a Web Page in the format given below :
Consider the following while writing the HTML code :
1. Background of page green , link colour is red , active link color is pink and visited link colour is brown .
2. Title of the page is “Industry”.
3. Heading of the page is gray.
4. Image used is “costcutting.jpg”
5. Caption of table is sky blue.
6. Table border is blue and of size 2.
7. First row of table has background color “cyan”
8. Pages linked to :
Analytical as “al.html”
synthetical as “syn.html”
assembling as “abl.html”
9 .Image used at the bottom is try1.gif and it acts as a link to ASD.html .the link for “table of contents” is also same.
3. Question given below are based on ASP :
(a) Explain with examples two ways in which server – side scripts can be added to an HTML document.
(b) Differentiate between static web page and dynamic web page.
(c) What is the significance of the option explicit statement?
(d) Explain with example the usage of following inbuilt function:
i. Ccur() ii. Cint()
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Question Paper 2013 (2).
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›