CBSE Class 12 Graphics Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Evaluate the aesthetic grandeur of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian graphic-prints included in your course of study, duly based on the aesthetic parameters, and explain in detail with suitable examples :
(a) Man, Woman and Tree
(b) Of Walls
2. Appreciate any of the following Rajasthani or Pahari miniature-paintings duly based on its (i) Name of the painter,
(ii) Medium & technique, (iii) Subject-matter, and (iv) Composition :
(a) Krishna on Swing (Rajasthani miniature-painting)
(b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari miniature-painting)
3. Which are the human life-values and emotions shown in any of the following Mughal or Deccani miniature-paintings ? Explain in short :
(a) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana (Mughal School)
(b) Dancers (Deccani School)
4. Write a critical note on the compositional-arrangement of any of the following paintings of the Bengal School duly based on the aesthetic parameters :
(a) Journey’s End
5. Identify any relevant contemporary (modern) Indian artwork included in your course of study, comprising of the following features and explain them in that artwork accordingly :
(a) Depiction of skeletal human and animal figures in the graphic-print by Somnath Hore, is an expression of his sensitivity towards injustice to them and the lifelong protest against it.
(b) In the painting of Jamini Roy, the single frontal plane, glowing colours, flowing curves and bold strips of different colours are indicative of the influence of folk art.
(c) The human-anatomy is manifested with perfection in the sculptures of D.P. Roy Chowdhury.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Graphics Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›