Read and download CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi with Answers designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Enterpreneurship have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Enterpreneurship grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Enterpreneurship available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Enterpreneurship Question Paper Class 12 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi with Answers
Enterpreneurship Class 12 Question Paper 2015
CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. List any two categories of persons that are required to obtain registration from ‘Central Excise Department’.
2. Distinguish between a ‘Joint Stock Company’ and a ‘Joint Hindu Family Business’ on the basis of ‘liability of its members’.
3. Balwant Singh of Bikaner thought of air-conditioned houses which do not require electricity. He wanted to explore the idea of construction of such eco-friendly houses which will remain cool in summers and warm in winters. He conceived the idea in 2010 but the final product could takeshape in 2014. Name the stage in ‘The Creative Process’ described in the above lines.
4. Give the meaning of ‘Ecological Environment’.
5.Geeta Ram, an orange grower from Nagpur, wants to start a small juice producing factory using the oranges grown by him as well as by his fellow villagers. Name the financial institutions he should contact for obtainingloan for starting his factory.
6. State any two rules for goal setting.
7. Give the meaning of ‘Business situation analysis’ and ‘Identification of the target market’ as steps in preparing the marketing plan.
8. Rahul wants to start a small shoe manufacturing factory.As a part of his business plan he prepared an entertaining slide show and oral narrative’ that was meant to trigger discussion and create interest in potential investors for reading the written presentation. Identify and explain the format of the business plan referred in the above paragraph.
9. In U.K., they are called ‘end lines’, ‘endlines’, or ‘straplines’. Germans call them as ‘claims’, French refer them as ‘signatures’, while Belgians call them ‘base lines’. Identify the concept and name its forms.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Outside Delhi with Answers.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|