Read and download CBSE Class 12 Financial Accounting Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Financial Accounting Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The profit and loss is distributed among the partners in ________ ratio if there is no agreement. (Fill in the blank.)
2. Partnership deed is
(i) an oral agreement
(ii) a written agreement
(iii) an affidavit
(Choose the correct option.)
3. State maximum number of partners in a firm doing business other than banking business.
4. Write the formula to calculate gaining ratio at the retirement of a partner.
5. State minimum number of members required to start a Public Limited Company.
6. What is meant by the term ‘Minimum Subscription’ of shares ?
7. Mention any one subhead under the head Non-current Assets in the Balance Sheet of a company.
8. Name any two parties interested in analysis of financial statements of a business house.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Financial Accounting Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›