Read and download CBSE Class 12 Liboratoy Medicine Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Liboratoy Medicine Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How is Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) cell count done ?
2. Give the clinical importance of Synovial Fluid Examination.
3. Define Osmotic Fragility.
4. Name stains for pigments.
5. What is Reticulocyte Count ?
6. Name the factors of blood coagulation.
7. What is Du-antigen ?
8. Give the significance of minor blood group.
9. How is platelet count done ? (b) Equality of opportunity in matters of public or State employment
(c) Prohibiting State from discriminating against anyone based on grounds of religion, race, caste or place of birth
(d) Prohibiting human trafficking, beggary and forced labour.
10. What is plastic embedding ?
11. Name common stains used for tissue identification.
12. Give the importance of clearing agents.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Liboratoy Medicine Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›