CBSE Class 12 Liboratoy Medicine Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How is Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) cell count done ?
2. Give the clinical importance of Synovial Fluid Examination.
3. Define Osmotic Fragility.
4. Name stains for pigments.
5. What is Reticulocyte Count ?
6. Name the factors of blood coagulation.
7. What is Du-antigen ?
8. Give the significance of minor blood group.
9. How is platelet count done ? (b) Equality of opportunity in matters of public or State employment
(c) Prohibiting State from discriminating against anyone based on grounds of religion, race, caste or place of birth
(d) Prohibiting human trafficking, beggary and forced labour.
10. What is plastic embedding ?
11. Name common stains used for tissue identification.
12. Give the importance of clearing agents.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Liboratoy Medicine Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›