SECTION A : Employability Skills (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. I can’t __________ (hear/listen) you. Could you speak louder please ?
2. What is motivation ?
3. Name any two personality disorders.
4. What do you mean by the term ‘Recycle’ ?
5. What is micro research project ?
6. Name any two softwares used for creating presentations.
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each.
7. What is a sentence ? Write its types.
8. What do you understand by influence of personality ?
9. Explain the role of green jobs in the field of greenhouse emissions.
10. Which quality and capacity are included in Entrepreneurship ? Give any four.
11. Name different components of an OpenOffice Impress window.
SECTION B : Subject Skills (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each.
12. Frequency of alternative voltage power supply at home in India is
(A) 25 Hz
(B) 50 Hz
(C) 60 Hz
(D) 314 Hz
13. To improve power factor, the rating of capacitor is in ____________ .
14. In which part of a transformer is the maximum heat generated ?
15. Which condition is required to work a transformer on parallel ?
(A) Same KVA rating
(B) Voltage rating compared to load sharing ratio
(C) Same frequency
(D) Transformer ratio compared to load sharing
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Electrical Technology Compartment Question Paper 2020.