Read and download CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set A designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Food Production have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Food Production grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Food Production available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Food Production Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Food Production Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set A
Food Production Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What do you understand by Pâté ?
2. What is Elastin ? What is its role in meat cookery ?
3. What is sabayon made of ?
4. Which two skills should a Chef garde manger possess ?
5. What is a palette knife used for ?
6. Write two ingredients of bouquet garni.
7. Write two reasons for using base in a sandwich.
8. Why are animals kept on fasting before slaughtering them ?
9. Give two examples of classical appetizers of fish.
10. What is a Bisque ? What is it made of ?
11. What do you understand by Quenelle ?
12. What is Galantine ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set A.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|