Read and download CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set B designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set B. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which equipment is used for keeping food hot in bulk quantity ?
2. List two features of hospital catering.
3. Define indenting.
4. Mention two advantages of using an e-indent.
5. At what temperature are fish and oils stored ?
6. What is the purpose of FIFO ?
7. Give any two examples of fixed cost.
8. Name any two ingredients in ‘Dhansak’.
9. Which oils are used in Bengali and South Indian cuisines ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Food Production Question Paper 2019 Set B.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›