Read and download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2015 Delhi with Answers designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Physical Education have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Physical Education grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Physical Education Question Paper Class 12 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2015 Delhi with Answers
Physical Education Class 12 Question Paper 2015
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2015 Delhi with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1.Suggest any four ways through which women participation in sport across age group can be enhanced.
2.Trekking is a long adventurous journey undertaken on foot in areas where common means of transport are generally not available. Name any four important materials required that should be carried along.
3. Enlist two objectives of Intranurals.
4. Enlist two sources for Calcium and Iron separately.
5. Explain correct sitting posture.
6. Calculate the Physical Fitness Index using short formula for a 12 year old boy having completed Harvard Step Test for a duration of 3 minutes and a pulse rate of 54 beats for 1 to 1.5 minute.
7.Our grandmother feels she has reduced her upper body flexibility and therefore she wants to test herself. Which test would you suggest her ?
8. Explain the term hypertrophy of muscles.
9. What do you understand by linear movement ?
10. Explain the term “Realistic” in goal setting principles.
11. Suggest any two Isometric exercises for shoulder region.
12. What safety measures children should be taught while participating in Trekking ?
13. Briefly explain the functions and resources of three fat soluble vitamins.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2015 Delhi with Answers
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|