Read and download CBSE Class 12 Olericulture Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Olericulture Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Whiptail disorder observed in cauliflower is due to the deficiency of
2. __________ salt is the source of magnesium (Mg).
3. Curd initiation and development in cauliflower is mainly influenced by
(c) Relative humidity
4. The seed rate of Potato is ____________ .
5. __________ sex form is the most common one in Cucurbitaceae family.
6. A serious disease of onion seed crop is
(b) Late blight
(c) Black leg
(d) Purple blotch
7. ____________ in cabbage act as a trap crop.
8. The group of vegetables which do not produce seed in plains is
9. The specific requirements of tomato for export is/are
(a) Medium size
(b) Dark red color
(c) Intact bunch
(d) All of the above
10. India is the ____________ largest producer of vegetables in the world after ____________ .
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Olericulture Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›