Read and download CBSE Class 12 Office Procedures And Practices Question Paper Solved 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Office Procedures And Practices Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Prayer and meditation help in _________ management.
(a) time (b) stress
(c) change (d) conflict
2. A secretary should maintain an even
(a) punctuality (b) loyalty
(c) temper (d) courtesy
3. _________ is used to enter all the letters to be sent by post.
(a) Dispatch Register (b) Diary Register
(c) Dak Register (d) Inward Mail Register
4. In big organisations, where the volume of mail is large, a separate department called _________ may be set up so that mail can be handled systematically.
(a) Inward Mail Department
(b) Mailing Department
(c) Outward Mail Department
(d) Inter-departmental Mail Department
5. The filing method under which all files are given separate numbers is called
(a) Alphabetical filing (b) Chronological filing
(c) Numerical filing (d) Subject filing
6. Indexing is an important aid to
(a) Mailing (b) Weeding
(c) Filing (d) Time Management
7. _________ are those meetings which are open to all the members of the concerned organisation.
(a) Public meetings (b) Private meetings
(c) General meetings (d) Committee meetings
8. No business can be transacted in a meeting without a
(a) Notice (b) Quorum
(c) Agenda (d) Minutes
9. The reference book that could be used to find the details of trains is called
(a) Railway Diary (b) Train Time Table
(c) Train Guide (d) Train Map
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Office Procedures And Practices Question Paper Solved 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›