SECTION A : Employability Skills (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. What is article writing ?
2. How do expensive thoughts motivate us ?
3. What do you mean by paranoid ?
4. What do you mean by greenhouse emission ?
5. What is self-awareness ?
6. What do you mean by a Presentation in Presentation Software ?
7. What are the tips to become an active listener ?
8. What are the sources of inspiration ?
9. How are jobs increasing in green jobs industries ?
10. How can a student make himself better in a special class ?
11. How can you save a Presentation in a Presentation Software ?
SECTION B : Subject Skills (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each.
12. Which of the following microphones works on the principle of Faraday’s law ?
(C) Moving Coil
13. The material used for the magnet of moving coil loudspeaker is
(A) Steel alloy
(B) Soft iron
(C) Hard steel
14. A horn is used in a loudspeaker
(A) To improve its impedance
(B) To improve the high frequency response
(C) For better coupling of sound into air
(D) All of the above
15. Horn type loudspeaker is the obvious choice for public address in a large open area.
16. The storage capacity of a CD is
(A) 360 KB
(B) 700 MB
(C) 540 KB
(D) 540 MB
17. The thickness of a CD is
(A) 1·4 mm
(B) 0·6 mm
(C) 0·8 mm
(D) 1·2 mm
18. Biasing would not be required if B-H curve were linear.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Electronics Technology Boards 2020 Question Paper.