CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper All India with answers 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Round-Robin Tournament is of two types. Name them and give one major difference between them.
2. Define leadership.
3. What do you mean by food intolerance ?
4. State the common postural deformities.
5. Name the motor development stages in children.8.What is hypertrophy of muscles ?
6. Your grandmother feels that she has reduced her upper body flexibility and therefore she wants to test herself. Which test would you suggest to her ?
7. What is oxygen uptake ?
8. What is incision ?
9. An object thrown into the space either horizontally or at an acute angle under the action of gravity is called a projectile. Name the two forces which act on a projectile.
10. What do you mean by body image ?
11. What does the term “Fartlek” mean and who developed this training method ?
12. What are specific sports programmes ? Explain with suitable example.
13. Write in brief about the leadership qualities that one inculcates by participating in adventure sports.
14. How can women’s participation in sports and games be encouraged in India ? Explain.
15. Write in brief about osteoporosis. What are the causes of osteoporosis in women ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper All India with answers 2017
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›