CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below.Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Questions given below are based on Macromedia Flash :
(a) What is the meaning of Stage in Flash ?
(b) What are the advantages of Flash movie over animated GIF movie ?
(c) What is a symbol ?
(d) What is a blank key frame ?
2. Questions given below are based on HTML :
(a) Write the name of tag and attribute used to have 3 pixels thick horizontal line centralized across 50% of the window.
(b) Write the difference between cellpadding and cellspacing attributes. 1
(c) Write the HTML code to generate a Web page in the format given below: Consider the following while writing the HTML code :
1. Background colour of page is “Aqua”
2. Link colour should be “red”, active link colour should be “blue” and visited link colour should be “green”
3. Heading of the page is “violet”
4. Picture used in the file is “food.jpg”
Table border is 2 pixels and table border colour is blue. Use nested listing wherever required.
Pages linked to :
· Carbohydrates as carb.htm
· Fats as fat. htm
· Proteins as prot.htm
· Vitamins as vit.htm
· Minerals as min.htm
3. Questions given below are based on ASP :
(a) What is the meaning of Server Side Scripting ?
(b) Give the usage and syntax of the following in-built functions :
(i) Cdate( )
(ii) Cbool( )
(c) Write the output of the following code :
A = “multimedia”
B = “web”
C = 20
D = “40”
Response.write A & B
Response.write C + D
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Question Paper 2013 (1).
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›