Read and download CBSE Class 12 Painting Compartment Question Paper 2018 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Painting Compartment Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Evaluate the aesthetic grandeur of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian paintings duly based on its (a) Name of artist, (b) Medium & technique, (c) Subjectmatter and (d) Composition :
(1) The Vulture
(3) Rama Vanquishing the Pride of the Ocean
2. Why do you like or dislike the paintings of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study ? Justify your answer in detail with suitable examples.
3. Do you receive any spiritual message from the famous Mughal miniature-painting ‘Kabir and Raidas’ or famous Deccani miniature-painting ‘Hazrat Nizammuddin Auliya and Amir Khusro’ ? Explain in short.
4. Identify any relevant contemporary (modern) Indian art work included in your course of study comprising of the following features and explain them in that art work accordingly :
(a) The paintings of Amrita Shergil reveal much Indianness.
(b) The human-anatomy is manifested with perfection in the sculptures of D.P. Roychoudhary.
(c) The graphic-prints of K. Laxma Goud express human emotions and deep attachment with nature.
6. Mention the names of any five painters of the Rajasthani and Pahari Schools of miniature-painting included in your course of study.
7. (a) Under whose Mughal emperor’s period (Patronage) were the following
miniature-paintings produced ?
(1) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana
(2) Marriage Procession of Dara Shikoh.
(3) Jahangir Holding the Picture of Madona.
(b) Mention the name of the sub-school of each of the following Deccani miniature-paintings :
(1) Sultan Abdulla Qutab Shah
(2) Ragini Pat-Hamsika
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Painting Compartment Question Paper 2018.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›