Read and download CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Compartment Question Paper 2018 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Philosophy have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Philosophy grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Philosophy available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Philosophy Question Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Compartment Question Paper 2018
Philosophy Class 12 Question Paper 2018
CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Compartment Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain the notion of karunā and maitri according to Buddhist ethics.
2. What is the meaning of religious tolerance ? Explain.
3. What is the meaning of ā rama-dharma in Hindu ethics ?
4. What are the different ethical precepts included in Buddhist notion of panchasila ?
5. Explain the notion of puru΄sartha in Indian ethics.
6. Explain the subject matter of ethics.
7. What is the problem of evil ?
8. Explain the Vedic notion of Rta.
9. Explain the meaning of ahimsā and aparigraha according to Jain ethics.
10. Enumerate the different steps included in eightfold path or astāngamārga of Buddhism.
11. What is the meaning of deontological ethics ?
12. Explain the meaning of virtue in ethics.
13. What is Caste ? Is it different from varna ? Explain.
14. How does one know svadharma according to Bhagvadgitā ?
15. Explain different kinds of gender discrimination prevalent in Indian society. What could we do in order to stop it ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Compartment Question Paper 2018.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|