CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the event which showcases wedding wear.
2. Why is pattern placed on the wrong side of the fabric ?
3. Define the term ‘Mitering’.
4. Why is front armhole deeper than the back armhole ?
5. How was Ushnisha tied by men around the head in Ancient India ?
6. What is added to a two-piece suit that makes it a three piece-suit ?
7. Give the relation of the size of the button with the size of the placket.
8. Who invented the first synthetic dye and automatic ginning machine ?
9. Why are synthetic fabrics also called as thermoplastic fabrics ? Name any two such fabrics.
What kind of interfacing is used in cuffs and why ?
10. Differentiate between Khaki and Khadi fabrics.
11. Give the symbols used for the following :
12. “During World War I, the role of women was affected by currency devaluation.” Give reasons.
13. Define fitting ease. Why is it mandatory in garments ?
14. What kind of facing should be used by Dimple for giving a decorative finish to the sleeveless dress and why ?
15. What was the impact of wall street crash of 1929 on clothing industry ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper 2017.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›