SECTION – A
Fill in the blanks :
1. Samar is a budding rural entrepreneur who is working on improving the health index of the women in rural areas. Samar needs to understand various health issues confronted by women in order to create a socially committed organization. For this, he wants to gather information about the target market or customers in an organized manner. This organized effort of Samar is known as ______.
2. ‘Welsa Moto Corp’s’ electric vehicles with zero tail pipe emission are emerging as a good alternative to two major problems; (i) climatic change due to auto exhaust and (ii) increasing pollution leading to ill health.
This Act of ‘Welsa Moto Corp’s’ has taken care of _______ and _______ elements of macro environment.
3. Amit, an Entrepreneur, is always in touch with the changes taking place in the environment. He identifies opportunities and finds strategies to capitalise on these opportunities at the earliest. Sensing the requirement of providing reasonably priced food at their own place within no time with multiple options, he started the first online food network in India.
Because of _______ advantage, he was able to capture more than 85% of the market share in no time.
4. _______ feature of partnership states that any partner can act on behalf of the firm.
_______ process of entrepreneurship involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value.
5. _______ is an affluent individual, who provides capital for a business start-up having a high-risk, high-return matrix usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity.
6. A financial plan is a projection of key financial data about the potential investment commitment needed for the new venture.
7. SWOT Analysis means to consider (a) Strengths (b) Weaknesses (c) Opportunities and (d) Tenure of Business.
8. Primary Market facilitates transfer of resources from the savers to the entrepreneurs seeking funds for setting new enterprises.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Boards 2020 Question Paper Solved.