Read and download CBSE Class 12 Design Innovation Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Design Innovation Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Photoshop Image Editing Software is a _________ software program.
(c) None of the above
2. The complement colour of blue is _________ .
3. When mixing white with a hue, it produces a light value colour. This is often called _____________ .
4. Which colours are classified as warm colours ?
(a) Red, Orange, Yellow
(b) Blue, Green, Violet
(c) Grey, Brown, Red
5. A Vanishing point is ____________ .
6. _____________ is the creation of pattern simulating varying degrees of solidity or shading by using small dots.
7. GIF stands for _________ .
(a) Graphical Interfaced File
(b) Graph Imitation File
(c) Graphic Interchange Format
8. The use of line, colour, symbols or motifs in more than one place in the composition is known as __________ .
9. ___________ is the default file format of Photoshop Image Editing Software.
(e) None of the above
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Design Innovation Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›