Read and download CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Tech Compartment Question Paper 2018 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Geospatial Tech have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Geospatial Tech grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Geospatial Tech available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Geospatial Tech Question Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Geospatial Tech Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Tech Compartment Question Paper 2018
Geospatial Tech Class 12 Question Paper 2018
CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Tech Compartment Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which one of the following is the First step of supervised classification ?
(a) Accuracy Assessment (b) Smoothening
(c) Defining training sites (d) Selection of algorithm
2. Which one of the following resolutions refers to sensing and recording power of the sensor in different bands of EMR ?
(a) Spectral (b) Spatial
(c) Radio metric (d) Temporal
3. A person who prepares map is known as
(a) Cartographer (b) Geologist
(c) Climatologist (d) Oceanographer
4. Which one of the following is NOT a spatial operation tool ?
(a) Query (b) Dissolve
(c) Overlay (d) Topology building
5. Which one of the following Global navigation satellite systems is developed by
European Space Agency ?
(a) NAVSTAR (b) GLONASS
(c) GALILEO (d) GAGAN
6. The accuracy of Real Time Kinetic Fixed GPS is
(a) 20 cm – 1 m (b) 50 cm – 100 cm
(c) 1 cm – 5 cm (d) 15 m – 100 m
7. In which one of the following years the first GPS Satellite was launched ?
(a) 1978 (b) 1980
(c) 1982 (d) 1964
8. Which one of the following sensors provides high resolution PAN images ?
(a) LISS – III (b) Land Sat
(c) IKONOS (d) Cartosat - 2
9. What is SIRF ?
(a) A GPS service provider (b) A manufacturer of GPS chip cells
(c) A content provider (d) A navigation system
10. Which one of the following mapping programmes was developed by Harvard School of Design ?
(a) TOM TOM (b) Geo eye
(c) Teleatlas (d) SYMAP
11. Doddahalla watershed is located in
(a) Maharashtra (b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Karnataka (d) Tamil Nadu
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Tech Compartment Question Paper 2018.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|