CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Technology Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which of the following ‘Remote Sensing Technology’ uses ‘sound’ ?
2. DBMS stands for
(a) Database Management System
(b) Database Manufacturing System
(c) Database Monitoring System
(d) Database Mixing System
3. What is the full form of DGPS ?
(a) Digital Global Positioning System
(b) Diagonal Global Positioning System
(c) Diversional Global Positioning System
(d) Differential Global Positioning System
4. What was the first trend in Remote Sensing Technology ?
(a) Aerial Photography
(b) Multispectral Satellite Images
(c) Digital Image Processing
(d) Digital Photogrammetry
5. Which phone numbers are used for distress call management in India ?
6. _____________ refers to the general form, structure or outline of individual objects.
7. India falls under _____________ UTM Zone.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geospatial Technology Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›