Fabric Studies Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fabric Studies Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fabric Studies Question Paper 2019
Fabric Studies Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Fabric Studies Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Give the classification of fibers according to length.
2. Define Knitting.
3. What is the characteristic feature of burlap fabric ?
4. Give the construction of flannel.
5. Which weave is used for constructing drill fabric ?
6. Give any two end uses of brocade.
7. Name the fabric that incorporates a coloured warp (often blue) and white filling yarn.
8. Which stitch is used for cutwork embroidery ?
9. Name the major handblock printing centers of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
10. Which embroidery is characteristic of the region of Punjab ?
11. Which Indian State does Bandhni belong to ?
12. Give the name of any four stitches used in Chikankari.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Fabric Studies Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|