Read and download CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Fill in the blanks with suitable words in the following questions :
1. Consonant ‘L’ is written in ____________ direction after ‘SK’.
2. Prefix ‘Intro’ is represented by double-length consonant ____________ .
4. Consonant ‘D’ represents ____________ in writing figures.
5. Halving Principle is used for forming Advanced Phrases for the words _________ .
6. Consonant ____________ is employed to represent the words ‘Mark’, ‘Major’, ‘Manager’ and ‘Morning’.
Answer the following question in not more than 25 words each :
7. In which direction is consonant ‘SH’ written after an Upstroke ?
8. Name the suffix which is represented by joined or disjoined consonant ‘L’.
9. Can Grammalogues be used to form Contractions ? Give suitable examples.
10. Enlist the words which are represented by Small Circles in forming Advanced Phrases.
11. For which word is circle ‘S’ and ‘Shun Hook’ used in forming Advanced Phrases ?
12. Which words are represented by consonant ‘CH’ in writing intersections ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›