Shorthand English Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019
Shorthand English Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Fill in the blanks with suitable words in the following questions :
1. Consonant ‘L’ is written in ____________ direction after ‘SK’.
2. Prefix ‘Intro’ is represented by double-length consonant ____________ .
4. Consonant ‘D’ represents ____________ in writing figures.
5. Halving Principle is used for forming Advanced Phrases for the words _________ .
6. Consonant ____________ is employed to represent the words ‘Mark’, ‘Major’, ‘Manager’ and ‘Morning’.
Answer the following question in not more than 25 words each :
7. In which direction is consonant ‘SH’ written after an Upstroke ?
8. Name the suffix which is represented by joined or disjoined consonant ‘L’.
9. Can Grammalogues be used to form Contractions ? Give suitable examples.
10. Enlist the words which are represented by Small Circles in forming Advanced Phrases.
11. For which word is circle ‘S’ and ‘Shun Hook’ used in forming Advanced Phrases ?
12. Which words are represented by consonant ‘CH’ in writing intersections ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Shorthand English Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|