(Employability Skills) (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each.
1. ___________ is a part of non-verbal communication.
(D) All of the above
2. Self-motivation is the ability to control your behavior, discipline, etc. (True/False)
3. Compassion is feeling the other person’s pain. (True/False)
4. PPT file format is a popular software for making one of the following :
(A) Road-show presentation
(B) Slide show presentation
(C) Magic show presentation
(D) Power show presentation
5. An entrepreneur’s role is to __________ a job.
(D) None of the above
6. Green Tourism is where tourists are primarily buying ___________ .
Attempt any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each.
7. What is a Paragraph ?
8. What is meant by strength and weakness of a person ?
9. What is the shortcut key for clearing all formatting ?
10. S.M.A.R.T. is an acronym for ___________ .
11. What are green jobs ?
(Subject Skills) (50 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each.
Write True or False for the following.
12. All design activity is social in nature.
13. Prototype helps to make ideas tangible, enabling designers to communicate effectively.
14. Similarity is not a part of Gestalt theory.
15. A product designer’s role is to combine art, science and technology to create new products.
16. Yarn count is the numerical expression which defines fineness or coarseness of a yarn.
17. Grinding is one of the stages of furniture production.
18. Styrene vapour can cause irritation to the nose, throat and lungs.
19. Formaldehyde and resin in plyboards may cause Asthma.
20. Melia Dubia is not a plywood species.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Design Boards 2020 Question Paper.