Office Communication Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019
Office Communication Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Distinguish between primary and secondary data on the basis of ‘editing’ and ‘originality’.
2. What is meant by tabulation of data ?
3. State any four main characteristics of a good statistical table.
4. What is meant by a pie-diagram ?
5. Give the meaning of office correspondence.
6. Give any two different examples of typing date on a letter.
7. What is meant by a circular letter ?
8. State any three uses of diagrammatic presentation of data.
9. Briefly explain a ‘simple bar diagram.’
10. State the objectives of correspondence.
11. Name the different kinds of correspondence.
12. Briefly explain the advantages of banking letters.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|