Read and download CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Distinguish between primary and secondary data on the basis of ‘editing’ and ‘originality’.
2. What is meant by tabulation of data ?
3. State any four main characteristics of a good statistical table.
4. What is meant by a pie-diagram ?
5. Give the meaning of office correspondence.
6. Give any two different examples of typing date on a letter.
7. What is meant by a circular letter ?
8. State any three uses of diagrammatic presentation of data.
9. Briefly explain a ‘simple bar diagram.’
10. State the objectives of correspondence.
11. Name the different kinds of correspondence.
12. Briefly explain the advantages of banking letters.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Office Communication Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›