Read and download CBSE Class 12 Oddisi Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Oddisi Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly state the difference between ‘Seraikela Chau’ and ‘Purulia Chau’ in relation to their dance movements.
Which States do ‘Seraikela Chau’ and ‘Purulia Chau’ belong to ?
2. Briefly describe ‘Angika’ and ‘Sattvika’ Abhinaya.
Briefly describe ‘Aharya’ and ‘Vachika’ Abhinaya.
3. State the difference between the following :
(a) Ukuta and Natya
(b) Chowk and Tribhang
(c) Tahiya and Bengapatiya
(a) Tandav and Lasya
(b) Anga and Upanga
(c) Kappa and Bahichudi
4. Name the authors of ‘Sangeet Narayan’ and ‘Abhinaya Darpan’.
Give the origin of dance according to the ‘Abhinaya Darpan’.
5. Write the names of the eight nayikas in Indian classical dance.
Briefly describe ‘Vipralabdha’ and ‘Abhisarika’ Nayikas.
6. Write in Ek Taali the Notation of ‘Bhumi Pranam’ in Mangalacharan with marking of Matras.
Write in Ek Taali a Tihayi of Eight Matras.
7. Name the Rasas that are connected with love, anger, pity, fear and disgust.
Define the word ‘Rasa’. Explain what evokes or brings out ‘Rasa’ in a spectator.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Oddisi Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›