CBSE Class 12 Oddisi Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Briefly state the difference between ‘Seraikela Chau’ and ‘Purulia Chau’ in relation to their dance movements.
Which States do ‘Seraikela Chau’ and ‘Purulia Chau’ belong to ?
2. Briefly describe ‘Angika’ and ‘Sattvika’ Abhinaya.
Briefly describe ‘Aharya’ and ‘Vachika’ Abhinaya.
3. State the difference between the following :
(a) Ukuta and Natya
(b) Chowk and Tribhang
(c) Tahiya and Bengapatiya
(a) Tandav and Lasya
(b) Anga and Upanga
(c) Kappa and Bahichudi
4. Name the authors of ‘Sangeet Narayan’ and ‘Abhinaya Darpan’.
Give the origin of dance according to the ‘Abhinaya Darpan’.
5. Write the names of the eight nayikas in Indian classical dance.
Briefly describe ‘Vipralabdha’ and ‘Abhisarika’ Nayikas.
6. Write in Ek Taali the Notation of ‘Bhumi Pranam’ in Mangalacharan with marking of Matras.
Write in Ek Taali a Tihayi of Eight Matras.
7. Name the Rasas that are connected with love, anger, pity, fear and disgust.
Define the word ‘Rasa’. Explain what evokes or brings out ‘Rasa’ in a spectator.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Oddisi Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›