CBSE Class 12 Insurance Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. In insurance, the party which indemnifies or undertakes to compensate the other party of the potential loss is termed as ___________ .
2. A specific policy is a policy which insures the risk for a __________ amount.
3. In respect of death or bodily injury to any passenger of a public service vehicle in a public place, the amount of liability incurred is ____________ .
4. ___________ is the policy in which the value of the subject matter insured is agreed upon between the insurer and the insured and is specified in the policy itself.
5. Information of the theft or the burglary should be given to the police and the insurance company ___________ on the occurrence of the same.
6. Health insurance is an insurance against the risk of covering ___________ expenses among individuals.
7. In insurance, the party which transfers the potential loss is termed as the ‘Insurer’. Is the statement true ?
8. It is the responsibility of the seller of goods to take the Insurance Policy under cost and freight contract. Is the statement true ?
9. The consideration for the insurer under an insurance contract is ____________ .
10. Methods for providing indemnity are
(a) Cash payment
(d) All the above
11. Which of the following principles of insurance prevents the insured from making a profit out of his loss ?
(a) Insurable interest
(b) Utmost good faith
(d) None of the above
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Insurance Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›