CBSE Class 12 Basic Concepts Of Health Disease And Medical Terminology Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
♦ Fill in the blanks.
1. Rabies is caused by _________.
2. Cholera is a _________ disease.
3. Normal blood pressure of an adult is _________.
4. Asthma affects the _________ system in the body.
5. Giving immunization is an example of _________ care.
6. Jaundice can occur due to _________ contamination.
7. Low haemoglobin in blood can cause _________.
8. The presence of albumin or protein in urine is called _________.
9. Peptic ulcer is a problem of the _________ system in the body.
10. MMR vaccine is a combined vaccine for measles, mumps and _________.
11. Dengue is caused by _________.
12. _________ treats eye disorders
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Basic Concepts Of Health Disease And Medical Terminology Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›