CBSE Class 12 Banking Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. CBS stands for _________.
2. Full form of ATM is
(a) All Time Money (b) Already Tested Machine
(c) Automated Teller Machine (d) Any Time Money
3. This is one of the following the quickest methods of remitting money :
(a) Demand Draft (b) Cheque
(c) Pay order (d) RTGS
4. Which of the following activities may be outsourced ?
(a) Front Office (b) Middle Office
(c) Back Office (d) Main Office
5. Phishing is a
(a) Sport (b) Cyber crime
(c) Method of making payment (d) None of the above
6. Clearing houses facilitate
(a) the exchange of cash between the banks
(b) settlement of inter bank claims/liabilities
(c) settlement of disputes between a bank and its customers
(d) deposits and withdrawals of money
7. Interest paid by the bank on a deposit is
(a) an expense (b) an income
(c) an asset (d) a liability
8. EMI on a fixed rate loan remains _________ during the tenure of the loan.
(a) Fixed (b) Changing
(c) Increasing (d) Decreasing
9. In which year was the Reserve Bank of India established ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Banking Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›