Fashion Studies Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper Solved 2019
Fashion Studies Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. When is fabric called ‘off-grain’ ?
2. How can you draft a basic block to fit an individual figure ?
What do you understand by the term ‘basic block’ ?
3. According to fashion historian ‘James Laver’, what are the three
principles which govern clothing ?
4. What kind of fabric is used for test-fitting ?
For buying readymades, why is it important to know your body
5. Give an example of any ancient draped costumes of India.
6. What do you understand by the term ‘Boutique’ ?
7. Why is head-size a major criteria while selecting garments for infants ?
8. What is ‘true-bias’ ? What are its characteristics ?
9. What is measurement method ? Where is it used ?
What do you understand by flat paper patterning ?
10. Explain any two viewpoints regarding the origin and need for clothing.
11. Why should a button be placed closed to the apex ? Give reasons.
12. ‘‘The fit of the hip area is critical when fitting skirts or trousers.’’ Why ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper Solved 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|