Read and download CBSE Class 12 Commercial Arts Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Commercial Arts have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Commercial Arts grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Commercial Arts available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Commercial Arts Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Commercial Arts Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Commercial Arts Question Paper 2019
Commercial Arts Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Commercial Arts Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Evaluate the aesthetic grandeur of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian artworks included in your course of study duly based on the aesthetic parameters and explain in detail with suitable examples :
(a) The Vulture (a painting)
(b) Whirlpool (a graphic-print)
(c) Santhal Family (a sculpture)
2. Describe the origin and development of the Rajasthani or the Pahari School of Miniature Painting.
3. Which are the human life-values and emotions shown in any of the following Mughal or Deccani miniature-paintings ? Explain in short :
(a) Kabir and Raidas (Mughal School)
(b) Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya and Amir Khusro (Deccani School)
4. Write a critical note on the compositional arrangement of any the following painters of the Bengal School duly based on the aesthetic parameters :
(a) Journey’s End
(b) Arjuna Detach From War
5. Identify any one relevant contemporary (modern) Indian artwork included in your course of study comprising of the following features and explain them in that artwork accordingly :
(a) In the paintings of Jamini Roy the single frontal plane, glowing colours, flowing curves and bold strips of different colours are indicative of the influence of folk-art.
(b) The bitter truth of the real painful life of the simple folks around him is revealed in the sculptures by Ramkinker Vaij.
(c) The graphic-prints of K. Laxma Goud express human emotions and deep attachment with nature.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Commercial Arts Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|