CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Instrumental Percussion Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How many Gharanas are there of ‘Tabla’ or ‘Pakhawaj’ ? Describe any one of them briefly.
2. What do you understand by ‘Layakari’ ? Describe in detail.
3. Write comparative description of any two of the following pairs of Taals :
(a) Teentaal – Tilwada
(b) Ektaal – Choutaal
(c) Sooltaal – Jhaptaal
4. Write the life sketch of any one of the following and describe his style of playing :
(a) Ustad Latif Khan
(b) Pandit Gyan Prakash Ghosh
(c) Guru Purushottam Das
5. Writ short notes on any two of the following :
6. Describe the classification of Jatis of Taal with illustrations.
7. Write about the origin of Tabla or Pakhawaj.
8. Write one Kayada or Rela in Jhaptaal or Sooltaal with two Paltas and Tihai in Taal notation system.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Instrumental Percussion Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›