Read and download CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Instrumental Percussion Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Instrumental Percussion Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How many Gharanas are there of ‘Tabla’ or ‘Pakhawaj’ ? Describe any one of them briefly.
2. What do you understand by ‘Layakari’ ? Describe in detail.
3. Write comparative description of any two of the following pairs of Taals :
(a) Teentaal – Tilwada
(b) Ektaal – Choutaal
(c) Sooltaal – Jhaptaal
4. Write the life sketch of any one of the following and describe his style of playing :
(a) Ustad Latif Khan
(b) Pandit Gyan Prakash Ghosh
(c) Guru Purushottam Das
5. Writ short notes on any two of the following :
6. Describe the classification of Jatis of Taal with illustrations.
7. Write about the origin of Tabla or Pakhawaj.
8. Write one Kayada or Rela in Jhaptaal or Sooltaal with two Paltas and Tihai in Taal notation system.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Hindustani Music Instrumental Percussion Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›